Effective Date: June 30, 2019
By using the Site, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree with the practices described in this Privacy Statement, please do not provide us with your personal information or interact with the Site.
We may modify this Privacy Statement at any time. If we make any material changes, we will notify you by email (sent to the email address specified in your account) or by means of notice on the Site prior to the change becoming effective. You can determine when this Privacy Statement was last revised by referring to the ”Effective Date” above. You can review the last version of this Privacy Statement here.
1. Types of Information We Collect
We will collect information, including Personal Information and Non-Identifying Information, when you interact with us and the Site, for example when you:
• access or use the Site;
• register, subscribe, or create an account with anj7;
• open or respond to our e-mails;
• refer friends, family, or others to anj7;
• contact customer service or use other customer support tools;
• provide information to enroll or participate in Other Programs provided on behalf of, or together with, Business Partners;
• use products or services provided or offered by our Affiliates or Business Partners;
• visit any page online that displays our ads or content;
• purchase products or services on or through the Site;
• connect or link to any Site via social networking sites;
• post comments to Online Communities; and
• provide information to our Vendors.
This Privacy Statement does not apply to the collection of information in any way other than as listed above.
2. Your Choices
We think that you benefit from a more personalized experience when we know more about you and what you like. However, you can limit the information you provide to anj7, and you can limit the communications that anj7 sends to you.
(a) Commercial E-mails
You may choose not to receive commercial e-mails from us by following the instructions contained in any of the commercial e-mails we send or by logging into your account and adjusting your e-mail preferences. Please note that even if you unsubscribe from commercial email messages, we may still e-mail you non-commercial e-mails related to your account and your transactions on the Site. You may update your subscription preferences at any time.
(b) Cookies and Other Technologies
You may manage how your browser handles Cookies by adjusting its privacy and security settings. Browsers are different, so refer to instructions related to your browser to learn about cookie-related and other privacy and security settings that may be available. You can opt-out of being targeted by certain Third-Party Ad-Servers using the National Advertising Initiative’s Opt-Out Tool or the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) About Ads Opt-Out Tool. For more information review our Cookies Policy.
Currently, we do not alter our data collection and use practices in response to Do Not Track signals.
(c) Device Data
You may manage how your mobile device and mobile browser share certain Device Data with Urudat, as well as how your mobile browser handles Cookies by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device. Please refer to instructions provided by your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings.
When you first visit or use the Site we may request permission to collect and use your device’s precise geolocation. You can opt not to permit the collection of this information, or permit it only when using the mobile app, but it may limit certain functions or features of the Site. You can control how and whether we collect your precise geolocation information through your device’s settings.
(d) E-mails from Business Partners
If you wish to opt out of receiving offers directly from our Business Partners, you can follow the opt-out instructions in the emails that they send you.
3. How anj7 Uses Information
We (or our Vendors on our behalf), use information collected as described in this Privacy Statement to:
• Operate, maintain and improve the Site and our services;
• Provide you with interest-based ads, push notifications, communications and offers for products and services from us and participating Business Partners, including based on your precise geolocation;
• Facilitate and fulfill orders placed on the Site and Other Programs– for example, for anj7 vouchers and other goods and services, including tracking redemption;
• Evaluate your eligibility for certain types of offers, products or services that may be of interest to you, and analyze advertising effectiveness;
• Answer your questions and respond to your requests;
• Perform analytics and conduct customer research;
• Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about anj7 and our Business Partners, sometimes by combining your information with information from Other Sources;
• Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages, service bulletins, marketing messages, and requested information, including on behalf of Business Partners;
• Administer rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored by us or our Business Partners;
• Enhance other information we have about you directly or from Other Sources to help us better understand you and determine your interests.
We also may use information collected as described in this Privacy Statement with your consent or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
anj7 uses your geolocation, including your precise geolocation, consistent with this Privacy Statement as described in Section 5 below to deliver location-based offers, products or services that may be of interest to you.
If you use any features on the Site to send information about a product or service to another person (e.g., a friend, a colleague, a professional associate, etc.), we will also collect the Personal Information of that other person to the extent disclosed by you and may contact them using the information you provided us.
4. When and Why anj7 Discloses Information
We (or our Vendors on our behalf) may share your Personal Information as required or permitted by law:
• with any anj7 Affiliate who may only use the Personal Information for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement;
• with our Vendors to provide services for us and who are required to protect the Personal Information;
• to report or collect on debts owed to us or our Business Partners;
• with relevant Business Partners:
o with whom we jointly offer products and services;
o with whom we have entered into an agreement that provides for the disclosure, sale, lease, or license of your Information;
o to facilitate a direct relationship with you, including in connection with any program we administer on behalf of the Business Partner;
o to enable electronic communications with you as part of purchase, a sponsored reward, offer, contest, program, or other activity in which you have elected to participate;
o to the extent you have purchased or redeemed a anj7 voucher, goods or services offered by a Business Partner or participated in an offer, rewards, contest or other activity or Other Programs sponsored or offered through anj7 on behalf of that Business Partner;
• with a purchaser or prospective purchaser of anj7 or any of the anj7 Affiliates (or all or a portion of their assets), as described below in Section 10;
• to comply with legal orders and government requests, or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions;
• to combat fraud or criminal activity, and to protect our rights or those of our Affiliates, users, and Business Partners, or as part of legal proceedings affecting anj7;
• in response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate; or
• with your consent.
We encourage Business Partners to adopt and post privacy policies. However, their use of Personal Information obtained through anj7 is governed by their privacy policies and is not subject to our control.
We may also disclose Non-Identifiable Information:
• for the same reasons we might share Personal Information;
• with Business Partners for their own analysis and research;
• to facilitate targeted content and ads; or
• with Third-Party Ad-Servers to place our ads and/or ads of our merchants or Business Partners on the Site and on third-party sites, and to analyze the effectiveness of those ads.
We do not share Personal Information with Third-Party Ad-Servers; however, Third-Party Ad-Servers may automatically collect Non-Identifiable Information about your visit to the Site and other websites, your device address, your Internet Service Provider and the browser you use to visit the Site. They do this by using Cookies, clear gifs and other technologies. Information collected may be used, among other things, to deliver advertising targeted to your interests and to better understand the usage and visits to the Site and the other websites tracked by these third parties.
5. How anj7 Collects Information
You provide us with your Personal Information when you register, subscribe, create an account, make a purchase, or otherwise when you provide us with your Personal Information during your interaction with the Site and Other Programs. We also collect Personal Information when you contact us online for customer service and other support using self-help tools, such as email, text, or by posting to an Online Community.
Device Data may be collected automatically, and as soon as your device interacts with the Site and anj7, even if you are not logged into the Site using your device. If you have questions about the security and privacy settings of your mobile device, please refer to instructions from your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings.
We collect your location information, including precise real-time geolocation, such as through look up based on IP address, GPS, Bluetooth, or WiFi signals, consistent with your choice of mobile device settings. We may also collect the precise location of your device when the app is running in the foreground, background, or even if you are not directly using the application depending on your device and its settings. Your device, as well as the anj7 mobile app, provides you with options to control how and when we collect your geolocation. You may be able to disallow our use of certain location data through your device or browser settings, for example, by disabling “Location” services for the anj7 application in iOS privacy settings.
6. Security of Personal Information
anj7 has implemented an information security program that contains administrative, technical and physical controls that are designed to reasonably safeguard Personal Information. For example, we use industry-standard encryption technology to secure Financial Account Information. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Accessing and Correcting Personal Information
You can access, update and delete your Personal Information you provided to us, as described below, by managing this information through your online account or sending us an email at email@example.com. You can update or remove Financial Account Information as well. Keeping your Personal Information current helps ensure that we, our Affiliates, and Business Partners offer you the offers that are most relevant to you.
If you want to deactivate your anj7 account or have other questions or requests, please contact us. While we are ready to assist you in managing your subscriptions, deactivating your account, and removing your active profile, we cannot always delete records of past interactions and transactions. For example, we are required to retain records relating to previous purchases on the Site for financial reporting and compliance reasons.
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services and to maintain a record of your transactions for financial reporting purposes. If you wish to deactivate your account or request that we no longer use your Personal Information to provide you services contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use your Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
8. Social Networks
Social Community Areas
You also have the option to link social networks, such as Facebook, to your anj7 account. Once you register with anj7 and connect with the social network, you will be able to automatically post recent anj7 activity back to your social network.
9. Children’s Privacy
The Site is a general audience site not directed at children under the age of 13.
By using anj7, you represent that you are at least eighteen years old and understand that you must be at least eighteen years old in order to create an account and purchase the goods or services advertised through the Site. We will promptly delete information associated with any account we obtain actual knowledge is associated with a registered user who is not at least eighteen years old.
13. Contact Us
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments about our privacy practices or this Privacy Statement. You can reach us online at email@example.com. You can reach us via postal mail at the following address:
Al-Iskan, Beit Sahour
Built with Mobirise website software